Our studio was founded by Owner Tracy Standal. Through the past several years, we have grown tremendously in number and we continue to expand as we share our passion for dance with new and old students alike. Several of our instructors are former students of Tracy’s and The Dance Warehouse – we truly are a family!
Our mission is to provide a nurturing environment to dancers of all ages, to offer positive instruction and enhance our dancer’s self-confidence while introducing the best technique. We strive to motivate and excite each dancer, from our youngest students through our most competitive and disciplined young adults.
Everyone from a first-year dancer to an advanced, disciplined dancer will enjoy the benefits dance has to offer, and the opportunity to:
• Learn proper dance technique
• Develop self-esteem and confidence
• Gain new skills and improve fitness
• Improve coordination
• Expand horizons and see their progress
• Have a BLAST, doing what they love!
In addition to the benefits of dance itself, each Dance Warehouse dancer benefits from:
• A vast array of classes, times and days to choose from, including Summer Camps and Intensives
• An upbeat and friendly environment, with a large waiting area for siblings and parents
• Practice CD’s, shoe and apparel sales, dance evaluation upon request and competitive pricing
• A staff who knows dance, loves to dance, and makes it their first priority to pass that on to each and every student
We invite you to join us in offering your child grace, poise, passion and discipline in an environment they will love.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are located in Chanhassen, Minnesota, we recently moved to a new location just off of Highway 5 and Galpin. We have large viewing windows into all of our studios where you can watch class anytime. We also have flat screen TV monitors in the lobby to watch from the comfort of a chair! We have a play area for siblings, and free wi-fi as well if you need to catch up on some work. Come see your child’s progress and check out our new space!
We offer practice CD’s for all of our dancers, and even trophies for returning students. We hold recitals for all of our dancers at the end of May, and holiday parties throughout the year. Class photos take place in mid-May. Click through for more details, and information on our cancellation policy.